Cricket whites sale

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
ahap

Re: Cricket whites sale

Post by ahap »

KS10 wrote:I clearly felt so strongly about this, I posted it twice.
:lol:
'What we have learned is like a handful of earth; What we have yet to learn is like the whole world.' Auvaiyaar.
Okanagan

Post by Okanagan »

Very cheap cricket whites again on Sports Direct site for anyone who is going to need them for next summer. Trousers + shirt for less than £3.
southbucks3

Post by southbucks3 »

You just reminded me to do my sports direct shop. £106.00 :shock: and that included no footwear, no footy kit, and no single item over £15.00

Oh the joy of having three sporty boys!
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

If it makes you feel better, try £170 on body armour and skins...for one boy...mind you, we got a 10% loyalty discount (this is not sports direct, I hasten to add) which we are promptly spending on a takeaway, which will certainly take away some of the pain...the red wine, should remove the rest...
Okanagan

Post by Okanagan »

southbucks3 wrote:Oh the joy of having three sporty boys!
There are worse things for them to be into (albeit maybe cheaper!).

So far today dh and ds2 have been at one sporting event, ds1 and I at another, followed by trips to Decathlon and Sports Direct (Santa tends to choose sporting gear when delivering presents to our house). More to come tomorrow morning with them both in different places again. Hats off to you coping with 3 - I couldn't cope with that many of them all needing to be in different places at the same time.
southbucks3

Post by southbucks3 »

kenyancowgirl wrote:If it makes you feel better, try £170 on body armour and skins...for one boy...mind you, we got a 10% loyalty discount (this is not sports direct, I hasten to add) which we are promptly spending on a takeaway, which will certainly take away some of the pain...the red wine, should remove the rest...

How? :shock:
You could have bought him a suit of cavalry armour for that!
Really how did it cost this much for one boy? I am positive that skins for two, and armour for one came to a lot less in September just gone...add club kits and we will have reached the mark mind you.

2 rugby practice sessions, followed by two football matches today. The footy coaches are sussing out that kids play rugby on Sunday morning, so arrange matches in the afternoon. Oh deepest joy. Thankfully ds3 just does cricket and school club sport...hates the pomp and ceremony of big ball organised sporting groups. Last night he declared today was going to be a "bad day" though, as he is only 9, he gets dragged around 3 out of four weeks, the fourth I insist we all stay together, even if it is on one big muddy field, and go out together afterwards. Best drag myself to the shower...it will be full of mud later..bleugh, that's another thing, they wash their filthy bodies free of thick mud in your ensuite rather than waiting for the family shower...I would rather the dog wash in there to be honest!
Last edited by southbucks3 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

I have pm'd you south bucks!
southbucks3

Post by southbucks3 »

Phew...Just hot back, I am now starting to feel my toes.

Kenyancowgirl, there is no pm, but don't worry, it looks like I was being really nosy, but actually it is just parent guilt, I was wondering if there is some super protection that could help keep my "babies" safer on field that I should be buying.

I passed the cricket white sale tip around the guidelines today okanagan...lots of taker uppers :)
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Don't know what happened there! Have pmd you again as it is valid, not nosey, but just don't want to post publicly!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now