What is a BB gun?

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Yamin151

Re: What is a BB gun?

Post by Yamin151 »

southbucks3 wrote: All three are gentle, animal loving boys, who would rescue a fly rather than hurt it, and although we live in an area big on hunting, fishing and shooting, they only partake in catching the occasional minnow..

I believe the "anti hunting minnows" act is due to be debated in parliament this Friday. Just saying.
A minnow friend.
:)
southbucks3

Post by southbucks3 »

Well if it is enforced as well as the hunting with dogs act i feel they will be fairly safe, although they do sometimes go in the brook to hunt minnows with the dogs...that may be pushing it too far I must warn them!
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

I can't imagine our labrador having the accuracy to hunt a minnow! She has enough trouble sniffing out an average duck poo! :lol:
stroudydad

Post by stroudydad »

Why not suggest a membership at a target shooting club?? Owning if many guns is illegal for minors, as is making a gift of one to a minor.. At a club they can be used safely and also learn all they need to know, and improve..
southbucks3

Post by southbucks3 »

Also, should iterate difference between airsoft and bb guns...airsoft are the Orange ones that fire plastic pellets and have power restrictions in place. Confusingly everyone, including my ds's call them bb, which in fact are a different kettle of fish. Neither must be used or brandished in public.

Rifle target centres often have open days to have a go cheaper than usual.

Skirmish airsoft sessions also available quite reasonably or for party bookings.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now