Go to navigation
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:34 pm 

Without wishing to fall foul of forum rules and regulations, I work in the Motor Industry and manage a large dealership and work with a large Dealer Group that sells most of the popular brands. If anyone wants any advise, feel free to PM me directly. Moderators - feel free to amend/delete this post if it comes across as marketing (not intended)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:01 pm 

Ooooooh, I forgot about the volvo we used to have and the very first car we ever owned, a Sunbeam Rapier (one with a slanty back) :D

I luffs red cars I do. Unfortunately my hubby has a distinct aversion to them :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:18 pm 

DH and DD wanted me to get a blue mito.
I was paying so my choice.

I chose yellow. My first car was a yellow mini and I loved it.

The sales guy at the dealers was really happy I'd chosen yellow, he thought it was a cracking colour, but no one had been brave enough to go for it until me, been those who thought it looked good in yellow. When it arrived everyone at the dealers came out to look at it. They all loved it. They wanted to keep it for a while, I said no.

My MIL saw it and said "tinkers, what were you thinking?". Worth doing just for that. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:49 pm 

My dd said she didn't mind what car we got as long as it was yellow! She has no chance, I don't like yellow. I don't car what colour the car is as long as it is not orange, brown, yellow or that hideous lime green that Ford have started doing.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11