Help with choosing new car

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
future

Re: Help with choosing new car

Post by future »

Without wishing to fall foul of forum rules and regulations, I work in the Motor Industry and manage a large dealership and work with a large Dealer Group that sells most of the popular brands. If anyone wants any advise, feel free to PM me directly. Moderators - feel free to amend/delete this post if it comes across as marketing (not intended)
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

Ooooooh, I forgot about the volvo we used to have and the very first car we ever owned, a Sunbeam Rapier (one with a slanty back) :D

I luffs red cars I do. Unfortunately my hubby has a distinct aversion to them :cry:
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

DH and DD wanted me to get a blue mito.
I was paying so my choice.

I chose yellow. My first car was a yellow mini and I loved it.

The sales guy at the dealers was really happy I'd chosen yellow, he thought it was a cracking colour, but no one had been brave enough to go for it until me, been those who thought it looked good in yellow. When it arrived everyone at the dealers came out to look at it. They all loved it. They wanted to keep it for a while, I said no.

My MIL saw it and said "tinkers, what were you thinking?". Worth doing just for that. :lol:
talea51

Post by talea51 »

My dd said she didn't mind what car we got as long as it was yellow! She has no chance, I don't like yellow. I don't car what colour the car is as long as it is not orange, brown, yellow or that hideous lime green that Ford have started doing.