Numpty Moment!

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Tinkers

Re: Numpty Moment!

Post by Tinkers »

I'm not even allowed to dance in public.
kittymum

Post by kittymum »

Tinkers wrote:I'm not even allowed to dance in public.
Oooh that's just not right! Exuberant dancing in a variety of settings (for adults often including Prosecco) is a must in my opinion, and one all members of our family adhere to!
modernista

Post by modernista »

Dancing to cheesy 80s disco type songs in public places.
Peridot

Post by Peridot »

The quickest way to embarrass my children is to emulate what their lovely godparents do if they take them out by themselves: effusive Miranda-style galloping in public places, to the children's horror. I haven't succumbed to temptation yet, but you never know. If you see a middle-aged smallish woman galloping along the South Bank in London this summer (a place we often frequent), accompanied at a distance by two medium-sized teens cowering in shame, it might be me. If it's a tall woman doing the galloping, accompanied by an even taller blond man, it's the godparents.
doodles

Post by doodles »

Note to self: "Wear your glasses when placing on-line grocery order".

Just unpacked it and apparently I ordered a 5kilo bag of cat biscuits, 24 tins of food and 6pkts of Dreamies :shock: :shock: Not being brutal but our cats are both 20 eat very very little now and having been threatening to keel over all summer so I'm not sure they're going to survive long enough to eat this lot :shock: :? :?
southbucks3

Post by southbucks3 »

doodles wrote:Note to self: "Wear your glasses when placing on-line grocery order".

Just unpacked it and apparently I ordered a 5kilo bag of cat biscuits, 24 tins of food and 6pkts of Dreamies :shock: :shock: Not being brutal but our cats are both 20 eat very very little now and having been threatening to keel over all summer so I'm not sure they're going to survive long enough to eat this lot :shock: :? :?

Surely that's a message from the cat gods that there is life in your old moggies yet. :D
doodles

Post by doodles »

SB, I shall look for a renewed spring in their step :lol: