Rugby at QE and football : dog poo par for the course?

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
KS10

Re: Rugby and football : dog poo par for the course?

Post by KS10 »

What sort of a reaction does he get, yoyo?
southbucks3

Post by southbucks3 »

My boys told me the ultimate poo punishment today, after they once again collected a little bag of pooh hanging from the branches on the common and popped it in our black bin, as the owner couldn't be bothered to take it home. :roll:

Follow the owner and their dog hone, with the offending poo collected in a bag, wait for them to go inside their house, plop the turd on the front door mat cover with a tissue and set fire to it, then ring the bell and run away. The poor chap or chapess will forcefully stamp on the fire to put it out, hopefully in their slippers. :lol:

Straight from a film of course.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

KS10 wrote:What sort of a reaction does he get, yoyo?
They walk, very rapidly pretending that they haven't heard...however, they don't seem to reoffend
KS10

Post by KS10 »

That's good. I was worried they'd get mouthy.
Elibet

Post by Elibet »

KS10 wrote:Thought they didn't play football at QE.
You're right KS10, it's rugby at QE.
KS10

Re: Rugby at QE and football : dog poo par for the course?

Post by KS10 »

I had a dream about dog poo last night. Someone had placed some in the classroom as part of their lesson - I support in that lesson - and I didn't notice it until I sat down and saw that my shoes were covered in the stuff.
Elibet

Post by Elibet »

KS10 wrote:I had a dream about dog poo last night. Someone had placed some in the classroom as part of their lesson - I support in that lesson - and I didn't notice it until I sat down and saw that my shoes were covered in the stuff.
:D Hope this thread had nothing to do with it!
KS10

Post by KS10 »

Think it might have been :).
mystery

Post by mystery »

Elibet, have you contacted the school? It is gross. There can be parasites in dog poo which can affect vision much later. Fox poo can be stinky too.

I agree they should all do a poo patrol before the field is used. And a plastic bag which the kids put their trainers, boots etc in so they don't come in contact with the clothes in the bag is a good plan too.
Elibet

Post by Elibet »

mystery wrote:Elibet, have you contacted the school? It is gross. There can be parasites in dog poo which can affect vision much later. Fox poo can be stinky too.

I agree they should all do a poo patrol before the field is used. And a plastic bag which the kids put their trainers, boots etc in so they don't come in contact with the clothes in the bag is a good plan too.

Thanks mystery, I've put a whole bunch of plastic bags in his PE bag for the smellies.

Don't quite know how to bring the topic up without being labelled a "troublemaker" - my DS quakes at the thought of me confronting his PE coach.

Any advice would be appreciated!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now