Rugby at QE and football : dog poo par for the course?

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
mystery

Re: Rugby at QE and football : dog poo par for the course?

Post by mystery »

Contact the form tutor maybe? Or head of year? It can't just be your child that lands in the @@@@. Take a sample in next time!
Elibet

Post by Elibet »

:D I like the idea of a sample, can think of so many creative ways to use it... :lol:
Bookmark

Post by Bookmark »

Maybe it is another ploy from the wicked people of QE to weed out the weaklings! After the cull, the poo field. :twisted: :lol:
southbucks3

Post by southbucks3 »

Contact the school nurse or matron, expressing your concern that the boys have been in contact with dog crap on the rugby field and will need to be monitored for at best stomach illness at worst toxocariasis That should get it sorted. I diligently worm my dogs, many do not!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma ... r-11012044" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

Bookmark wrote:Maybe it is another ploy from the wicked people of QE to weed out the weaklings! After the cull, the poo field. :twisted: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Elibet

Post by Elibet »

Bookmark wrote:Maybe it is another ploy from the wicked people of QE to weed out the weaklings! After the cull, the poo field. :twisted: :lol:

Hate to admit it, but the thought occurred to me too - some perverted way of testing their mettle.

:twisted: :shock:
2Girlsmum

Post by 2Girlsmum »

Put the poo in a bag, follow the PE coach home, place it in his doormat with a tissue on top, set fire to it and run away......(oh, wait, that was a dream I had :lol: )
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

southbucks3 wrote:Contact the school nurse or matron, expressing your concern that the boys have been in contact with dog crap on the rugby field and will need to be monitored for at best stomach illness at worst toxocariasis That should get it sorted. I diligently worm my dogs, many do not!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma ... r-11012044" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I suspect this suggestion has the most merit - it is a genuine health and safety issue and the school nurse should treat it as such.