Google Chrome

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
ahap

Google Chrome

Post by ahap »

Google Chrome on the laptop does not let me log in to the 11+ forum. I have had this problem for about 3 weeks now. It keeps asking me to log in even when I have entered the UN and PW. I uninstalled it and installed it again but to no avail. Don't know what the problem is. So now I am using Opera.
'What we have learned is like a handful of earth; What we have yet to learn is like the whole world.' Auvaiyaar.
scary mum

Re: Google Chrome

Post by scary mum »

How strange. I always use Chrome!
scary mum
ahap

Post by ahap »

I tried to log in again by using the google chrome browser but this time I ticked the log me automatically box and it let me in. :?
'What we have learned is like a handful of earth; What we have yet to learn is like the whole world.' Auvaiyaar.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

I've flagged this up for lovely programmer. I use google chrome, without any problem, so he will probably be able to fix it for you
ahap

Post by ahap »

Yippee!!! Its fixed now. I am able to logout now too. Because when I logged in by using the automatic logging box, I couldn't get out... :lol:
Thanks for sorting it out, if you have fixed it. Or did it get fixed by itself? I don't know, but Thanks. :)
programmer

Post by programmer »

ahap: I am glad it worked, I did not fix anything. Thanks.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now