party games for teenagers

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
southbucks3

Re: party games for teenagers

Post by southbucks3 »

!
I wasn't even allowed to home-make the pizzas.

There was a great fb post a few weeks back that my sons all whole heartedly agreed with:

That terrible feeling when your mum says "how about pizza for tea." You pull out the take away leaflet and she says, "oh it's ok, I bought some from the supermarket earlier" :lol: :evil:

Mine end up or start off in the woods when they have guests, if it's not slinging it down, not quite sure what they get up to out there????? :shock:
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Weirdly, when DD has friends around, she asks them what they want to eat and it's always pizza.
Despite the fact it is always homemade pizza. Seems easiest when they have different likes and dietary requirements.
We've never had a takeaway pizza (I've never eaten pizza, but that's another story altogether). DD either doesn't know about them or doesn't want to.
MamaBear

Post by MamaBear »

some really excellent ideas not gross at all. i could ask them to help but i thought its nice for them to have a bit of fun too, sb3 this is just dh's family- 36 people and i regularly host parties, my family think im bonkers!

i heard of this game where you get disposable plates of whipped cream with a bubble gum hid in it and the kids have to get the bubble gum out without using their hands, face down, great one for the photo album!