11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Carolestress

Re: What to watch ?

Post by Carolestress »

Not in all regions
RedVelvet

Post by RedVelvet »

MedievalBabe wrote:Sorry Yamin, Undercover isn't on tonight as it's the BAFTAs.
Oh no, I had wine chilling ready.
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

You're kidding me?

Oh no!!!!!

I was just saying excitedly to dh that it was the last episode tonight! I'm gutted now. Load of loaded old luvvies patting each other on the back. :twisted:
doodles

Post by doodles »

Watched three episodes of Dad's Army back to back whilst ironing this afternoon and couldn't stop laughing :oops:

Just watched last night's Shakespeare instead of the luvvy backslapping (yuk). Fabulous, what a cast, brilliant... run out of superlatives :D
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

I have been watching all of 'The Five' over the past week and am currently watching last night's 'Hinterland'. Nothing like a bit of Welsh misery to round off the the week :lol: .
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
JaneEyre

Post by JaneEyre »

I enjoyed very much the film 'The young Victoria' at the pictures a few years ago. I hope I will enjoy the new eight-part drama begining on 28th of August
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2016/08/1 ... r-poldark/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

JaneEyre wrote:I enjoyed very much the film 'The young Victoria' at the pictures a few years ago. I hope I will enjoy the new eight-part drama begining on 28th of August
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2016/08/1 ... r-poldark/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Problem is, folk in this house will be sitting waiting for Peter Capaldi and the Tardis to turn up and whisk young Vicky away...
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
BucksBornNBred

Post by BucksBornNBred »

Late to this thread so apologies if this has already been mentioned but Mythbusters is fantastic - educational, funny, and something we can all watch together. Also, the new series Inside The Factory has been a surprise hit which we have all enjoyed too (both are age appropriate).
JaneEyre

Post by JaneEyre »

BucksBornNBred wrote: Mythbusters is fantastic - educational, funny, and something we can all watch together. Also, the new series Inside The Factory has been a surprise hit which we have all enjoyed too (both are age appropriate).
Thank you for sharing! :D I think I will be hooked by Mythbusters. :D 'Inside the factory' seems great too. :D
BucksBornNBred

Post by BucksBornNBred »

JaneEyre wrote:
BucksBornNBred wrote: Mythbusters is fantastic - educational, funny, and something we can all watch together. Also, the new series Inside The Factory has been a surprise hit which we have all enjoyed too (both are age appropriate).
Thank you for sharing! :D I think I will be hooked by Mythbusters. :D 'Inside the factory' seems great too. :D
I think anyone who sees Mythbusters will be hooked :-) It is great viewing for all the family;funny and educational but not in a heavy way. Unfortunately Freeview doesn't show them often so we have to resort to recordings but we never get bored of them... we loved the Moon landing conspiracy debunking, but I could name a lot more worth watching :-)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now