Finding The Archers really tense....

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
mad?

Re: Finding The Archers really tense....

Post by mad? »

RedVelvet wrote:Oh my word.
Indeed!
mad?
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

Moved me to tears, how sad am I! Powerful stuff. So hoped Jess would come good in the end
RedVelvet

Post by RedVelvet »

Spoiler alert...

I really home the case is dimissed (if I was Twitter literate I would have checked to see if the BBC had set up a fake jurors account) and he gets arrested straight away on the way out of the court. I don't know if that's legally possible though. I'd love to know what's happening in the village, just imagine the shop.

Yes I know it's a fictional series.
BucksBornNBred

Post by BucksBornNBred »

So if they halt the trial he get's away with it? I missed the building up of the story (just a car-listener on the whole) but now it is so gripping... mind you I always loved to watch Crown Court of an afternoon :-)
RedVelvet

Post by RedVelvet »

BucksBornNBred wrote:So if they halt the trial he get's away with it? I missed the building up of the story (just a car-listener on the whole) but now it is so gripping... mind you I always loved to watch Crown Court of an afternoon :-)
Although he's not on trial, yet. If the case is dismissed perhaps the CPS may not re-try Helen as there is so much new evidence. Initially I was a bit disappointed by the jury/Twitter thing thought it was a bit of a cop out, having thought about it I think it may add interest.
marigold

Post by marigold »

Have a look at Mustardland, a forum for Archers fans which makes some of the threads on this board ( eg QE ) look like letters from a maiden aunt.

I have given up listening and only follow it there, far more entertaining.