PlayStation 4

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Carolestress

Re: PlayStation 4

Post by Carolestress »

Not as ranty as you read... Lol

Will try to keep calm, 7 exams next week.
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Yamin151 wrote:Oh come on KCG, surely you at least make a nod to healthy eating? We always intersperse with a deep fried saveloy with courgette flower for contributing to our 5 a day......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bahaha!! That and the cocoa plant in the deep fried mars bar..... :lol: :lol:
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

kenyancowgirl wrote:
Yamin151 wrote:Oh come on KCG, surely you at least make a nod to healthy eating? We always intersperse with a deep fried saveloy with courgette flower for contributing to our 5 a day......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Works for me!!! :lol:
PurpleDuck

Post by PurpleDuck »

Yamin151 wrote:
kenyancowgirl wrote:
Works for me!!! :lol:
Don't forget ice-cream - Cart D'Ore on a great offer in my local Sainsbury's 8) Deep friend Mars bar sounds interesting, must try that :D
It felt like I hit rock bottom; suddenly, there was knocking from beneath... (anon.)
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

Other proprietary brands are available.... :lol: :lol:

Who cares? So long as they are in that tell tale oval tub......... :D
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

...but, for the purposes of nutrition would need to be strawberry to be one of the 5 a day. Of course, we forgot the potato in the chips. A potato is a vegetable ergo it is good for me. And chippy chips sometimes have a bit of the green eyes on them - green stuff is good for you. I KNEW feeding my family just chippy chips was the way forward. Go me!!
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

Maybe follow up the chippy chips with neopolitan ice cream, for a triple whammy of vanilla bean, cocoa bean and strawberry. There, throw in an onion bhajee and job done!
Carolestress

Post by Carolestress »

All served up from the invading Eastern European immigrants who have evaded our border force..lol
PurpleDuck

Post by PurpleDuck »

Yamin151 wrote:Other proprietary brands are available.... :lol: :lol:

Who cares? So long as they are in that tell tale oval tub......... :D
Oh, there is that lovely mascarpone cheese (protein) with forest fruit (same oval tub) flavour.

Just remembered - I'm making Yorkshire puddings today (i.e. attempting to make them), so keep fingers crossed. Potato chips should go with them rather nicely! :D
It felt like I hit rock bottom; suddenly, there was knocking from beneath... (anon.)
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

Carolestress wrote:All served up from the invading Eastern European immigrants who have evaded our border force..lol

Fortunately I couldn't care less whether they are white, black, Sky blue pink, European or African, Martian or humans, it's all they same to me, borders or no borders, let us all mix, that's what I say!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now