For the little ones..

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Appeal Mum

For the little ones..

Post by Appeal Mum »

This site is fabulous for excited little children (and adults.)

Track Santa and watch news clips of where he has already visited.

He is getting closer!!!

http://www.noradsanta.org/

AM
scatshouse

Post by scatshouse »

Thank you AM,

You've just stopped two boys from playing tennis across the living room with my baubles!!

Scatshouse.
Appeal Mum

Post by Appeal Mum »

LOL,

Bauble Tennis?

You should patent that before Nintendo Wii release it as next years must have game.

AM
laid back son worried mum

Post by laid back son worried mum »

scatshouse wrote:
You've just stopped two boys from playing tennis across the living room with my baubles!!
I thought you had carefu11y coordinated your living room decor to your baubles!!

Santa had better get here soon for your interior design masterpiece to survive the night...

Luckily, Always Right and Always Perfect Appeal Mum is keeping tabs on him (part of her Mods Proficiency Exams - they fo11ow me everywhere as an extension Level 9 exercise!! :shock: )

Where is he now?

The Big Red Guy, not the little Babe...
scatshouse

Post by scatshouse »

Appeal Mum wrote:
Bauble Tennis?

You should patent that before Nintendo Wii release it as next years must have game.

I think the rules may prove a little complicated for Nintendo.

They include, amongst many others, covering hamster cage with cushions (not sure whether that's to protect hamster or bauble), ditto covering mums backside when mum bends over back of chair to retrieve balled up socks (abandoned in favour of bauble :roll:), tying back blinds (because logically mum hasn't shouted "mind the windows", only "MIND THE B****Y BLINDS")

Still, I'm a lot less traumatized now son's friend has gone home and son is now sleeping like an angel, dreaming of santa I expect. I am just looking for the alarm he's set for an ungodly hour and hidden somewhere, I WILL find it :twisted: He must think I'm stupid :D

Hope everyone has a lovely (and peaceful) Christmas.

Scatshouse