HELP PLEASE!!!!

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
proud mumx2

HELP PLEASE!!!!

Post by proud mumx2 »

I am trying to register as the new forum rules state , but every time i enter the"secret word" it says i have not entered the correct word (even though I have !! )my password and name etc can be entered ok ,Just can't get past that "secret" word. Any ideas anyone please?
KenR

Post by KenR »

Hi

You sometime find the "secret word" is so secret and unclear that it's difficult to copy it correctly or it may have expired. This changes randomly so best to refresh the screen and try using a different current secret word.

Ken
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Hi

I believe that the secret word is usually case sensitive as well, so make sure you use capitals/lower case.

Do also check carefully that letters are not numbers and vice-versa - they are sometimes difficult to tell apart.

Please let us know if you are successful. If not we will get the Programmers on to it in a hurry!

P.S. Late edit - I have just checked the registration form, and there is an option to change the secret word if you cannot read it.

Sally-Anne
proud mum x2

registration

Post by proud mum x2 »

Hi ,think i've done it ! thanks no secret word to find now! they must have changed it- I tried different words, and changing case,nothing worked,the message said...Read word incorrectly (the word was zoo,and was the only one i could read!) Anyway seems ok now thanks for your help. :)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now