Trump: the countdown

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Sally-Anne

Trump: the countdown

Post by Sally-Anne »

I have never, in my recollection, posted a political comment on this forum because:

a) I am probably politically anodyne :oops:

b) This has never seemed to me to be a place for political squabbles to be aired.

However, given the current shenanigans (post-election) in the USA, I do feel that this could be a heartening link.

https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/1 ... ves_Office" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
piggys

Re: Trump: the countdown

Post by piggys »

:lol: Thanks Sally-Anne, a much needed bit of levity among the awfulness of Trumpageddon!
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

...and not a moment too soon....I never felt anything for his expressionless wife but seeing the awful way he has treated her, dropping her hand in public etc, I have to say no money is worth that....
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

If anyone follows twitter then 2 good ones to follow are :

@roguepotusstaff and @angrywhstaffer

May or may not be genuine - if they are genuine then they are risking a lot - but very interesting all the same
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

hermanmunster wrote:If anyone follows twitter then 2 good ones to follow are :

@roguepotusstaff and @angrywhstaffer

May or may not be genuine - if they are genuine then they are risking a lot - but very interesting all the same
Thanks Herman, I've been following the first but not the second, so will add that to the list. I would love to know if they are genuine.
scary mum
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

@angrywhstaff advertises itself as a parody account, so I doubt it. The other...it is unlikely to be fully real as surely with the entire might of the CIA and FBI behind him, Trump could easily locate who it was...mind you, that would assume that both agencise wanted to support him, I suppose! :lol:
salsa

Post by salsa »

Oh, I'm disappointed. I thought it was a countdown for when he gets impeached. One or two years max?
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

Or until the evidence from the "Kompromat" is leaked online the so called "dirty tape."There is no evidence it exists !

After all the Americans are just as "bad dudes" as Putin as their commander in chief orders the poisoning and killing of its own citizens in their own country and across the world ? It gives an idea of Trumps moral compass if we didn't know already.

Our own Defence secretary has been warning of Russia's cyber war against the west including in the US elections and Trump still denying publicly this is the case.

Middle America is still happy with him he is making America great again !

https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... er/512891/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
PurpleDuck

Post by PurpleDuck »

I am not a fan of Trump at all, but could this be true about him or is it a massive wind-up?
https://www.indy100.com/article/donald- ... an-7567481" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It felt like I hit rock bottom; suddenly, there was knocking from beneath... (anon.)
Catseye

Post by Catseye »

"I think that you will all agree that we are living in most interesting times. (Hear, hear.) I never remember myself a time in which our history was so full, in which day by day brought us new objects of interest, and, let me say also, new objects for anxiety. (Hear, hear.)"

The "Chamberlain Curse"?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now