Not being paid...

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
quasimodo

Re: Not being paid...

Post by quasimodo »

mad? wrote:
kenyancowgirl wrote: The payroll is outsourced....they have also put ds on the wrong tax code so he has lost some to tax...so now have to sort that out as well...
OH do let me know how DS gets on with sorting this, DD is trying to at the moment as she is reluctant to wait until April to get the money back but is struggling to find a time where she can talk to HMRC as she works (catch 22 :roll: ).
https://www.taxguideforstudents.org.uk/ ... #emergency" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This might help.I think my dd completed an online form and sent supporting information.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
mad?

Post by mad? »

quasimodo wrote:
mad? wrote:
kenyancowgirl wrote: The payroll is outsourced....they have also put ds on the wrong tax code so he has lost some to tax...so now have to sort that out as well...
OH do let me know how DS gets on with sorting this, DD is trying to at the moment as she is reluctant to wait until April to get the money back but is struggling to find a time where she can talk to HMRC as she works (catch 22 :roll: ).
https://www.taxguideforstudents.org.uk/ ... #emergency" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This might help.I think my dd completed an online form and sent supporting information.
Thank you quasi!
mad?
Surferfish

Post by Surferfish »

Alternatively, if your DC is a Formula 1 driver or a member of the Royal family they can simply avoid paying any tax in the first place by purchasing their private jets through an off-shore shell company based in the Cayman Islands or the Isle of Man.

Avoids all the hassle of having to fill in those pesky HMRC forms... :wink: