Merry Christmas

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
hermanmunster

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by hermanmunster »

Merry Christmas to all, lunch ready for 1230 nom. Still not sure if i am working this evening, couldn't find md a driver receptionist -will find out later if I can crack open the bubbly this evening :D u
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

Hope every one here had a wonderful day yesterday. Looking forward to New Year now.
doodles

Post by doodles »

Lunch here again today, though I almost prefer this one :? Then big family lunch here again (spot a theme?) on NYDay and then I will definitely be ready to crack on with the NY. Big year for us, ds1 will finish gap year and be off to uni and ds2 does GCSEs so household dynamics will be changing - I have a few resolutions too that I want to actually do this year.

Enjoy the rest of the holiday and here's to 2018 xx
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Prompted by its mention in my newspaper this morning, I have just spent far too long lurking on another well known site learning all about the horrors some people have to endure as guests in other people's homes, particularly over the Christmas period. All I can say is, most of them would hate to stay with us - and with a few exceptions, we wouldn't be too thrilled to have them, either :lol: .

We didn't have gravy with the Christmas dinner this year, either; one DC asked whether there was some, I said no, they ate their food and the world kept turning.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Amber

Post by Amber »

To all those who, like me, have birthdays this week, have a good one and make sure you get spoiled even more as compensation for being born now!
JaneEyre

Post by JaneEyre »

Amber wrote:To all those who, like me, have birthdays this week,
Happy birthday on the due date, Amber. I hope you have a lovely day and get spoiled! :wink:
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

Amber wrote:To all those who, like me, have birthdays this week, have a good one and make sure you get spoiled even more as compensation for being born now!
Happy Birthday and Many Happy Returns of the day.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now