Merry Christmas

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

doodles

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by doodles »

I challenge anybody to wrap a set of golf clubs and a dart board :D I've given up and put a bow on one box and a ribbon around the other. :?
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
Catseye

Post by Catseye »

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Catseye's household. :D :D

Not been on recently since my fellow Traffodites seem quite content with their lot recently and long may it continue :wink:
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

doodles wrote:I challenge anybody to wrap a set of golf clubs and a dart board :D I've given up and put a bow on one box and a ribbon around the other. :?
I'd wrap a dart board like one of the 'penny' [toffee] sweets in a well-known 'quality' selection.
doodles

Post by doodles »

I did try that but unfortunately it's in a cabinet thingy - essential apparently to save my walls - and weighs a ton. Sounds delightful (not) doesn't it and I have to have this in my house, next I'll be getting one of those rubber mat things to save the wood floor.

Can you tell I'm not really into this particular present :lol:
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Sounds like it belongs in the garage!
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Perhaps we just have a better 'eye' chez Toad, but I never managed to spear the surrounding wall when I had my dart board up. Mind you, I've never let the children loose on it :lol:
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
piggys

Post by piggys »

Dd1 and I fell about giggling in Sainsbury's yesterday as we stumbled upon the Now That's What I Call Music version of Trivial Pursuit- as well as guessing and answering questions about 80s/90s/00s music, other challenges involve barking (like a dog) the tune to such and such a song.........we bought it for DH but only so I can play it on Christmas day! :lol: :lol:
doodles

Post by doodles »

Merry Christmas to you all. Have a wonderful day however you celebrate xx
Ally

Post by Ally »

Happy Christmas to everyone

No problems with cats, But I'm currently trying to ignore our very fragile cocker spaniel that is determined to use his tail to remove as many decorations as possible from the tree. He's had major spinal surgery and we've had to teach to walk again!
JaneEyre

Post by JaneEyre »

Merry Christmas! :D
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now