Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

kenyancowgirl

Re: Travel Mug - help needed!

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Thanks all - will have a look!
RedVelvet

Post by RedVelvet »

I love my Bodum coffee mug. I've had it years, it keeps coffee hot for ages. I don't think its leakproof though, so I keep it upright.
KS10

Post by KS10 »

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.expert ... r-30%3famp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Think it’s the Contigo for me.
nyr

Post by nyr »

I have a Contigo Byron and it will keep a drink hot for about 4-6 hours, depending on ambient temperature, and then warm for a further 2-4 hours. It certainly doesn't leak but one downside is that the drink can be scalding hot for the first few hours. I have resorted to using two travel mugs, a leaky if I want to drink in the first couple of hours and the Contigo for later in the day. They're widely available online and in large department stores or supermarkets.
justkeepmoving

Post by justkeepmoving »

Yes, as above. We bought a pack of 2 contigo mugs from Costco - they still have them. They are well made, don't leak and easy to clean. But as above the drinks stay too hot for ages.
usernamenotfound

Post by usernamenotfound »

justkeepmoving wrote:Yes, as above. We bought a pack of 2 contigo mugs from Costco - they still have them. They are well made, don't leak and easy to clean. But as above the drinks stay too hot for ages.
A recent convert here, after getting Contigo mugs from Costco. no leak, keeps coffee hot and more importantly it is easy to wash. I wish they make kids water bottles like this. ( I know Contigo has some, but it too heavy for kids to carry around)