Tributes to Sally-Anne

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
copella

Re: Sally-Anne RIP

Post by copella »

Just seen this. Truly sad news. She has been such a help to so many on here. She will be missed. Condolences to her family.
Morning Glory

Post by Morning Glory »

Shocked and saddened by this very sad news. Sincere condolences to her family and friends. Sally-Anne not only helped and supported me with my sons appeal in 2009 but also continued to keep in touch in the years since.
Marylou

Post by Marylou »

I've only just heard this news and am so shocked. Sally-Anne offered immense support to so many families, including ours, and her generosity in sharing her wealth of knowledge and experience built up over the years was very much appreciated. Her friendly approach and wicked sense of humour will be greatly missed. My condolences to her loved ones. RIP.
Marylou
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

What a sad and shocking news. My condolences to Sally-Anne’s family and friends. She was the one moderator whom I could freely contact to raise any matter and who could correct if wrong had been done. Always very helpful and correct.

Rest in peace, Sally-Anne. We will miss you ever.
mike1880

Post by mike1880 »

This is such sad news. Sally-Anne truly was "the voice of moderation" in all respects, such a wonderful warm, calm presence quite apart from her boundless help to those wrestling with appeals and reviews. She will be so missed.
Moon unit

Post by Moon unit »

Only just seen this and I would like to extend my condolences to Sally-Anne’s friends and family.
Such sad news. She will be missed by so many.
purplerabbit

Post by purplerabbit »

Sally-Anne's kindness when advising on the appeal for my DD reduced me to tears of gratitude many times. I'm shedding a tear as I type now. Thank-you Sally-Anne. You will be missed even though I never met you.
Ducky

Post by Ducky »

Oh my goodness I am so shocked to read this news. I'm another one who had lots of behind the scenes help from Sally-Anne as I helped a number of friends with their appeals. Goodbye, you will be much missed by a lot of people.
programmer

Post by programmer »

RIP S-A, You have been an inspiration for me personally. You will be missed truly. :(
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

So lovely to hear from you Bala-ji, she was such a wonderful woman, wasn't she?

A huge hole left, in so many lives, whether or not we ever met her personally.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now