Tributes to Sally-Anne

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Eccentric

Re: Sally-Anne RIP

Post by Eccentric »

I have just come onto the forum after a break to see this news. I am hugely saddened by this. Even though I never met Sally-Anne my daughter would not be at her school now had it not been for her advice and support. My daughter is very happy at her school and was very unhappy at her last school so my daughter's happiness is in large part down to Sally-Anne.
GCSEthenexthurdle?

Charitable donations in memory of Sally-Anne

Post by GCSEthenexthurdle? »

This is shocking ! Extremely sad to know that Sally-Anne is no more. I am one of them who greatly benefitted from her posts. RIP dear Sally-Anne. You will be remembered forever.
skipsmash

Re: Charitable donations in memory of Sally-Anne

Post by skipsmash »

Oh no. I am so shocked and sad.

She helped me greatly, too.

I will remember her forever, too. I can't believe this.
Tolstoy

Re: Charitable donations in memory of Sally-Anne

Post by Tolstoy »

Such sad news, she gave support during so many difficult times for our family over the years.
food4thought

Post by food4thought »

I am sure you have given me some nice advice. RIP.
MaggieMay

Post by MaggieMay »

I am so shocked to hear of the death of 'Sally Anne'. She was such a driving force on this forum for many years. I was fortunate enough to exchange some private emails with her away from the Appeals threads, on family stuff and her passion for education and particularly Bucks, which is also close to my heart. Her warmth and friendliness shone through and I send her family my sincere condolences.
Tree

Post by Tree »

Oh no that is devastating news in only drop in every 6 months or so now but Sally-Anne was amazing and even though I only knew her from posts and the odd PM she was amazingly interested,thoughtful, insightful, funny and kind what a loss to us all, all my thought with her friends and family and i will deffo donate something to the charities mentioned.
Rash

Post by Rash »

I am so sorry and shocked to hear this devastating news. Sally-Anne was a very helpful and genuine person. You will be missed! Rest in peace!
BiscuitEater

Post by BiscuitEater »

What sad news. I've just returned to the forum as my youngest child is going to be facing the 2020 secondary allocation, and I've come to value the thoughtful posters here, and especially Sally-Anne's legendary crystal ball! My thoughts are with Sally-Anne's family.
BucksBornNBred

Post by BucksBornNBred »

BiscuitEater wrote:What sad news. I've just returned to the forum as my youngest child is going to be facing the 2020 secondary allocation, and I've come to value the thoughtful posters here, and especially Sally-Anne's legendary crystal ball! My thoughts are with Sally-Anne's family.
I think we all still miss Sally-Anne, and the forum is not the same without her wise and humorous input.