Attitude

General forum for Secondary Education

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Rugbymum

Post by Rugbymum »

Blimey Tolstoy :?

My DS is much happier today about the whole thing, he has finally come round to my thinking and has even said a couple of friends told him they weren't allowed this game either - sounds like everyone has been telling tall stories :roll:
MasterChief

Post by MasterChief »

Rugbymum wrote:MasterChief ... its a good idea to play this yourself first.
(please note quote may have been edited to what a 10 year old or man in mid-life crisis might read)

Oh if I must but it will be a chore,honest!

Seriously though I'm led to believe that the 18 rating was only applied due to the airport terrorist part, gameplay of which is optional ,and would otherwise have been rated 15. I don't know yet whether this section of the game is lockable or not and that would certainly have a bearing on whether I let DS play this or not. My feeling at the moment is not but then there is stuff in this game I would rather he saw than some TV soaps!
"We've got a date with Destiny and it looks like she's ordered the lobster."
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

Blimey Tolstoy
Put it this way after that meeting a certain auction site had a roaring trade from this little village. There were a lot of very suprised parents, some suprised by the amount of 18's their darling off spring had managed to accumulate and we are talking primary here :shock:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now