math results

General forum for Secondary Education

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
lucy

math results

Post by lucy »

Thank you all for your helpfull replys it has been difficult for me to judge my sons progress first report he got mixed up with someone else bad report (he was very upset) still has not been sorted with the correct report :twisted: computer error of course :twisted: . He is also on second form teacher and second maths teacher I had thought he had to go up two levels a year to be doing well :oops: he won a prize for being best student before the holiday which has helped him gain confidence and settle down at last it has been a difficult year for him he really missed his best friends who made it to grammar. We did play it all down even though we felt cheated about the appeal and have done are best to make him feel good about himself and what will be will be .
Thankyou all again
Lucy
stressed out mum
proud mum x2

Post by proud mum x2 »

Lucy, your son sounds like a lovely boy, and is certainly a lucky one to have such a sensitive and supportive family, he will ,I'm sure continue to thrive,and sometimes there is something to be said for being able to remain "at the top"His confidence should stay sky high, and I fully agree, that what will be, will be.
katel

Post by katel »

I think it's two SUB levels a year, not whole levels.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now