bond non verbal reasoning 10 to 11+ new edition problems

Advice on 11 Plus NVR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

jacquie

bond non verbal reasoning 10 to 11+ new edition problems

Post by jacquie »

Hi. has anyone else found a faulty book in this edition, printed 2007? The book I have has only 54 questions on Paper 2, but 60 answers in the answer page for the Paper. Looking at another child's book, same year same edition and title, there are 60 answers for this paper, some of the questions differ, but the answers that are there are the same- and do not seem correct to me! It's almost cruel for a child in this situation- these questions are very hard and to have some answers which are, in effect, wrong, makes the child lose all trust not only in the book, but more importantly, their own non verbal reasoning, as the feedback from the answers was initially trusted, struggled with, until finally, by looking at another book, we found it cannot be trusted.
jacquie

Re: bond non verbal reasoning 10 to 11+ new edition problems

Post by jacquie »

Errr... a lot of views...but no comments, so I guess that's a NO then! :lol:
Sherbetlemon

Re: bond non verbal reasoning 10 to 11+ new edition problems

Post by Sherbetlemon »

I have the second edition, 2007, Fourth Papers in NVR, 10-11+, and have 60 questions and 60 answers - questions 55-60 are on p. 20. I can't comment on whether the answers match the questions though because we haven't done them yet. I don't know about the child - I'll be completely confused if the answers are wrong.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now