Paper 4A
Section 3 Q7 Ans - A
Section 4 Q8 Ans - E

Thanks
11+ novice

Re: Premium Series Pack A

Post by 11+ novice »

I just asked my DS, as per him
Q7 sec 3 code is ES because E stands for the leaves are attached to the circle and S stands for leaf being white. Hope this helps.

Section 4 Q8 If u draw a line in the middle of the box the right side is mirror to the left.

It is really difficult to explain but i hope this helps.

My DS has found Premium the hardest and Test Teach the Worst in NVR, on the upside he loves GL NVR :D
ontarget

Post by ontarget »

When you say the worst, do you mean the easiest or something else?
11+ novice

Post by 11+ novice »

He simply does not like Test Teach NVR questions; as per him, he finds the questions weird, too much happening in a lot of questions, consuming a lot of time and two possible answers in some questions. The VR of Test teach was very easy for him though but he simply hates doing NVR of these.
We sometimes run out of time doing these, i allow him 9 minutes per section but in some sections he still has two questions left to do, which makes me really worried.

Are we the only one saying this or does someone else also find the same. I am rubbish at NVR so cannot say much though.

AFN were the easiest but he finds GL the most logical and sensible, there are some difficult questions there as well, but they are logically set. This is what he feels.

Did you find Premium the hardest as well or is it just us. :shock:
ontarget

Post by ontarget »

Thanks, that is excellent feedback.

We only looked at GL and Bond, because we felt the other NVR was too different to GL.
theonly1

Post by theonly1 »

Hello 11+ novice,
I would suggest you stick to the GL assessment if doing the kent test and Bexley. You can also use the Letts also as the were previously setting the 11+ test for kent and I assume Bexley too.

All the best.
theonly1