CEM TYPE NVR Questions

Advice on 11 Plus NVR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
parent2013

Re: CEM TYPE NVR Questions

Post by parent2013 »

I doubt if there were any net cubes questions in the Kent or Bexley exam.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

This is really of no concern to us as it would not have occurred to us to try to get any of ours into a school the other side of the Dartford Crossing, but out of sheer idle curiosity, DS2 did do the Bexley sample paper back in the holidays (100% on the verbal ability parts and well within time, but according to posts on the subject, the real thing was very much harder?). According to the Bexley website

"Non verbal reasoning tests the ability to see how objects relate to each
other and to make logical deductions".

Whether they did or not this time is another matter, but I don't see how one could deduce from that sentence that net cube questions (or any other type) wouldn't appear?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Bob1892

Post by Bob1892 »

For the cem tests should we more or less ignore the 'codes' nvr questions.
Audreylawyer

Post by Audreylawyer »

There is a CGP book available on this website where there are lots of examples of this. It was only released just before the exams started at the beginning of Sept.

We found it quite useful, and we're unable to find anything else like it on the market.
Bob1892

Post by Bob1892 »

Audreylawyer wrote:There is a CGP book available on this website where there are lots of examples of this. It was only released just before the exams started at the beginning of Sept.

We found it quite useful, and we're unable to find anything else like it on the market.
Is it for nvr as well. I believe they do a cem comprehension book but can't locate a nvr one.
leanmeamum

Post by leanmeamum »

Bob1892 wrote:
Audreylawyer wrote:There is a CGP book available on this website where there are lots of examples of this. It was only released just before the exams started at the beginning of Sept.

Is it for nvr as well. I believe they do a cem comprehension book but can't locate a nvr one.

The pack is split into test papers so it has Cloze, NVR, Maths, etc in it. There are 4 papers / 2 sets. You need to get the pack for the NVR
Last edited by leanmeamum on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob1892

Post by Bob1892 »

Thanks guys for the advice.
wildwest

Post by wildwest »

I don't seem to be able to open the page1,2,3,4 links that DIYmum provided in the first post. Has it been removed?
SAK1983

Post by SAK1983 »

Hi
Any update on this. What are the most popular NVR types that have been appeared in the previous years in the CEM tests ?. I understand that CEM can throw in any surprise but just interested to know the popular CEM NVR types.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now