paper folding

Advice on 11 Plus NVR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
southbucks3

paper folding

Post by southbucks3 »

I am looking for the puzzles where a sheet of paper is folded in half and punched with holes then opened up flat, to leave a pattern and you must choose the right pattern. Or the paper is transparent and you must see where the lines would overlay when a pattern is folded in half.

Does anyone have a source of these little stinkers?

Ds1 has an it project he wants to use these, showing animated solutions, as he had some in a puzzle book, and thought it hilarious that his mum had no idea what she was supposed to do. Grrrrrr.

He can do any puzzle, but just thought I would ask the epe Oracle on his arrogances behalf, as he could not find much in his bruvs nvr practice papers.
Okanagan

Re: paper folding

Post by Okanagan »

Like these?

This type of question is on the MidYis test I believe.
southbucks3

Post by southbucks3 »

Okanagan wrote:Like these?

This type of question is on the MidYis test I believe.
That's them, thank you...I have no idea what the midyis test is? Now he can stop stabbing holes in sheets of kitchen roll!
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

southbucks3 wrote:That's them, thank you...I have no idea what the midyis test is?
Baseline testing usually conducted in Y7 to identify any mismatch between ability and attainment.

And it is produced by guess who ...? Durham CEM: http://www.cem.org/dyslexia" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now