sycamore

Post by sycamore »

One more go and I'll get on with the cleaning, I promise! :oops:
sycamore

Post by sycamore »

:D
Milla

Post by Milla »

Fear I have a new addiction! BUT ... how come sometimes it doesn't seem to recognise my "click" - there will be an obvious pair, but the program seems to go deaf and take no notice of my pairing.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

are you sure it is ready to be moved? If it is does not have right or left edge free you can;t remove it.
Milla

Post by Milla »

well, I'm NOT going back to look!!! I must have wasted at least two hours over the weekend on the solitaire version - what drove me crazy was that because it wouldn't always "unlock" keys (I couldn't find out the logic for what it decided to shade light, clickable, or leave dark, unclickable) then I would run out of pairs (this despite getting that you had to attack the bigger piles to keep a spread of options) and then be sent all the way back through the levels to Level 1 again (great disparity of level within the levels, too, methought).
WHAT AM I SAYING!! That it has come to this, addicted to an internet game, the shame! Thanks, guys. Not!
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

:lol: :lol:

I had forgotten all about that game til you reminded me..

guess what i;ve been doing for hours? :oops:
Milla

Post by Milla »

I'm so clever, la la la, I've done it TWICE!!!!
suncrest

Post by suncrest »

I'm so thick - I cant finish it!! :( :(
Milla

Post by Milla »

oh but you can! I'm quite the master now, have done it another 5 times but still horribly addicted!
What you must ensure (says wisely) is that you keep your options wide, so you want to attack the big pile in the middle and reduce the mass of tiles, not eat into the sides. This ensures that the maximum number of tiles are kept "live" as it were. Not all games will work and there's a lot of aggravation, but where I've been successful (and I do have a life as well, honest) is where I've kept a little eye on options - sometimes there are, say, 3 Ws so I have a quick check as to which open up the best other tiles. Also, it took me a while to realise, d'oh, that all the flowery/firey ones "go" with each other, and all the old people. Off I go for one quick final fumble!
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now