CATs Tests

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
bluerabbit

CATS preparation?

Post by bluerabbit »

Sorry to hear about the chicken.

Is it worth trying to prepare for the CATS tests? I know my dd is going to have them when she starts secondary school in September. She gained 135 on verbal reasoning in the school's entrance exam. Is this a good indicator for her CATS score?

If it's worth preparing, then any suggestions how would be appreciated.
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

I live with a dying cat. Sleeps downstairs at night, and on my bed during day. House is a little smelly as cat litter good but not that good when cat has major kidney failure! But love cat. Off topic. Sorry.
tiredmum

Post by tiredmum »

NKM
I have been there twice in the last 3 years - got one more left :( the last one had me distraught when he died. Oh how we love out animals :)
bluerabbit

the other sort of CATS : )

Post by bluerabbit »

oh dear, I started off asking about CATS (tests) and ended up talking actual cats.

I do sympathise completely - my tortoisehell cat is 16 and I love her so much. I couldn't bear it if she died!

Sorry - very off topic!
neurotic kent mum

We all love our animals. Have screensaver with picture of dead cat ( Sorry we call her this now as she so close!) on- my dcs sometimes question this! When she goes will let you know -will call the thread cats and maybe we will talk about cats tests instead!
tiredmum

Post by tiredmum »

neurotic kent mum wrote:We all love our animals. Have screensaver with picture of dead cat !
Me too! :?
neurotic kent mum

:!: :? :( :cry:
Amber

Post by Amber »

tiredmum wrote:
neurotic kent mum wrote:We all love our animals. Have screensaver with picture of dead cat !
Me too! :?
Just picked this up....I assume the cat was, how shall I put it?still with us when the photo was taken?

In answer to original question: no.
tiredmum

Post by tiredmum »

:D :D :D
I do spend a lot of time on this forum laughing at your posts amber - in a good way that is :D
Amber

Post by Amber »

tiredmum wrote::D :D :D
I do spend a lot of time on this forum laughing at your posts amber - in a good way that is :D
Someone has to be the class clown.

I am trying to get a job on Private Eye - I think that is probably my true vocation. I could be sarcastic and it would be OK - it is less useful in a primary school or special needs setting, I find. :P