93%
Child
7%

Total votes: 30

forumadmin
Site Admin

Who should open the results letter

Post by forumadmin »

We note that Patricia has tried to open a debate on this subject. We thought that it may be interesting to run a Poll on this.
Bo Peep

Post by Bo Peep »

I voted 'Parent' but my son wants to vote 'Child'
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

I also voted 'parent'.

Post by Guest »

how do i vote
YoYo

Post by YoYo »

I think parent should open it as it is not fair to give all these worries to my 10 years old kid. Anyway, the result will be sent to my e-mail address, I will take a deep breath before I log in.
YoYo
loulou

Post by loulou »

how do i vote
You need to be a registered user. It was a poll that got me to register!
Bexley

Post by Bexley »

I hope to open and re-seal it so that my daughter thinks she is opening it for the first time, but we are prepared for the contents (We get result and school on the same day)!

Post by Guest »

I will open, reseal, let my child believe they are opening it for the first time and let them have their moment and emotions then come clean and explain my reasons for opening it (which are of course the same as everybody elses - to be prepared emotionally!0
Rosey

Post by Rosey »

After much discussion, it was deciced that I open letter and tell DS. he feels better coming from me than reading himself.
chad

Post by chad »

Last year I steamed the letter open and resealed it. I didn't want to show my son any disappointment if it wasn't the news we wanted.
Has anyone warned the National grid of the expected surge in demand as a multitude of kettles are boiled around the country?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now