Great service, great prices

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now

Great service, great prices

Post by Guest »

What a great experience ordering from these people. And great prices too.

I ordered a selection of exam papers very late on Sun 2nd Jan. I received email notifications informing me of order progress. Given the 3rd Jan was a Bank Holiday I was most pleased when the papers arrived promptly Wed 5th Jan am. You sometimes never know how long delivery will take when you've no experience of a supplier; hence sharing my experience with others through this forum posting.

P&P was free and by first class recorded delivery too. I think this is something the site owners should advertise more prominently on the product listing pages if this is common place. I don't believe I saw reference to method of posting when ordering. Goods were well packaged and exactly as expected.

I would recommend others to this site. Thanks very much "elevenplusexams".

Regards,
A happy customer and his son
forumadmin
Site Admin

Great Service, Great Price

Post by forumadmin »

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your kind accolade regarding our prices and delivery.

As a matter of policy ALL orders are sent by Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery, with the aim reaching the customer within 24 hours. We appreciate that a single percentage point on the day of the exam could make the difference between success and failure for your child, and thus the sooner you have your product the greater your chance of success.

The only exception to this service are very large orders (circa 20 items) which are sent by Royal Mail 3 day delivery.

We wish you every success for National Offers Day (March 1st).

Eleven Plus Delivery Team
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now