parents evening today

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
tubby

parents evening today

Post by tubby »

My DH attended my DD's parent evening today at school, teacher informed him that my DD has improved tremendously, DH felt like telling him ''no thanks to the school, she has been tutored continously for over 6 months to a year every week'', they are now going over topics she covered for her 11plus :shock: :x
FluffyD

Re: parents evening today

Post by FluffyD »

tubby wrote:My DH attended my DD's parent evening today at school, teacher informed him that my DD has improved tremendously, DH felt like telling him ''no thanks to the school, she has been tutored continously for over 6 months to a year every week'', they are now going over topics she covered for her 11plus :shock: :x
What would be wrong in telling them? A nicely worded letter handed over to the staff on your DD's last day :lol: At least they would know why she has improved and that it is nothing to do with them.
Vic x
Inga

Re: parents evening today

Post by Inga »

And if your DC is in state school,after your hard work of tutoring she/he will pass her SATs well which school gets credit for .As to SATs most useless tests at the end of Y6 so whenever you need to use results for an appeal you can just disccus predicted levels not actual levels.