Thanks to all

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
BikerMice

Thanks to all

Post by BikerMice »

Hi, as results day approaches (Friday in our case if post on time), just wanted to express my thanks and gratitude to all on elevenplus (would like to mention you all individually but thats probably not practical), for the great practical advice and emotional support during the last few months.

I am confident that the children of all here (whether or not they get into their school of choice) will grow up to be superb human beings because they have the best role models in parents who care about them.

All the best for the next few days and the future.

BikerMice
Kent Mum

Post by Kent Mum »

Hear, Hear!
Thank you everyone! And good luck for the onliners tomorrow and the rest of us for Friday!
guest23

Post by guest23 »

yep thanks all and good luck
shame the kids have to go though this

if govt improved all schools then wouold not be a problem
proud mum

thanks

Post by proud mum »

Thanks to the team at 11 plus exams and the many cyber friends on this website forum without whom Kendrick would not have been possible.
patricia

Post by patricia »

Dear All

I, too would like to sing the praises of this website, and of course its owner, Lee.

I am sure it has helped so many of you, giving professional advice together with a caring attitude and even a few laughs along the way, that thread in Everything Else will be remembered forever!

My best wishes to all, well done to some commiserations to others.

Don't forget the Appeal section for those in need of help.

It would be lovely if you all come back to help future parents through the crazy world of the 11 plus.

Thank you to Lee and each and EVERY contributor.

Patricia
Heidi

Post by Heidi »

I had great news today, my daughter has gained place in first choice school. We only started preparation in September and I gained all my knowledge and materials from this website.

Thank you so much Lee as Chairman of the Board/ Leader of the Pack,
Patricia for all your many wise tips and help with verbal reasoning and also the elusive Mike Edwards for your cd's and epapers that we downloaded.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou.

Will post back next week with our own advice and tips for Newport, once I've been scraped off the ceiling.
Kent Mum

Post by Kent Mum »

This place has been a Godsend, it really has- for help, information, support.... you name it!

I'd like to think that those of us who have survived the system can now be there for the Next Generation(!) and can offer others the support we've had.

Thanks again everyone!
sj355

Post by sj355 »

Well done to you daughter; I am so very happy for your family!!!!

After the excitment about QE my husband announced that in celebration he will not do any painting today. Tomorrow he will continue with painting (the turn of the loo ceiling has come; he has been painting and decorating non stop for the last 20 days!)

All the best,

INEX

Heidi wrote:I had great news today, my daughter has gained place in first choice school. We only started preparation in September and I gained all my knowledge and materials from this website.

Thank you so much Lee as Chairman of the Board/ Leader of the Pack,
Patricia for all your many wise tips and help with verbal reasoning and also the elusive Mike Edwards for your cd's and epapers that we downloaded.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou.

Will post back next week with our own advice and tips for Newport, once I've been scraped off the ceiling.
sj355
mickey

more thanks

Post by mickey »

:) Just wanted to add my thanks to everyone who has answered my questions through the last few months. Especially when i was having the do we/ don't we have a tutor debate in my head ! We did it without, and my daughter has just got into Chelmsford County High, but even if she hadn't it was a real help to find such an honest sounding board . We also found that Chelmer High was a lovely school too, which took the pressure off how important it was to pass. Hope every one finds that their child is happy once they settle into whichever school they are allocated.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now