Christmas Greetings

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Mel

Christmas Greetings

Post by Mel »

:P :P :P :P :P

On a much lighter note I hope no one minds my starting this. Given all of the conversations I have had on this forum and indeed all of the help I found I thought it was appropriate to wish everyone a

"Very Very Happy Christmas"

Enjoy this wonderful time of year and ensure that all of our our well deserving children have the best time ever.

:P :P :P :P :P

x
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

I must say that I have thouroughly enjoyed this forum. Thank you to anyone who has posted on it and
:lol: Merry Christmas :lol:
Romeo

Happy Xmas and thanks to the forum

Post by Romeo »

To me this forum has been very educational! :twisted:

I have another daughter coming up for 11 plus in two years time but I expect I will be glued to this forum in the interim. This is the first forum I have ever taken part in and it has been both informative and thought provoking - most of all it's been nice to know that my anguishes are not unique to me. The discussions have been varied and open and there are some pretty knowledgeable regulars on it. I would like to extend my best seasonal wishes to all in these forums and the forum owners who have facilitated this free service.
patriia

Post by patriia »

Dear All [ even the ones I have disagreed with ]

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas....I know I will...I get more excited than the children [ a big kid at heart ]

My decorations go up the first weekend in December....I really enjoy the whole build up....the school nativity play, the childrens carol service the childrens xmas party [ and of course all the adult parties!! ]

Love and best wishes to ALL

Patricia
Mike

Post by Mike »

Dear All

Happy Christmas and Best Wishes to everyone in the New Year.

This year Chritmas comes in three parts for us, our first Christmas with Jan's grandchildren, our first New Year in Spain and, what we are looking forward to most, the arrival of the three kings at midnight on 5th January.

Whatever you are doing this holiday time, enjoy yourselves and take care.

Regards

Mike