Second-hand prep books for sale

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
jadsima

Second-hand prep books for sale

Post by jadsima »

Hi everyone,

I've been a lurker for a little while since I discovered this fabulous site. I really wish I had discovered it sooner though as DD1 is in year 5 and we're hoping she gets admission to one of our choice North London Consortium secondary schools in Sept 2014 (she is currently doing okay in her prep school which only goes up to year 6).
I am a bit worried that we have left it a bit late though but we'll continue to work with her to prepare her around doing our day jobs. I have gained some fabulous insights from this site so far and for that I'm truly grateful.
Now that several of the indie entrance exams have been taken are there any of you willing to sell your DC's 11+ preparation books? I'd really like the ISEB books and hoping to get bundles that have worked for others so I can combine that with school work and the work she is doing with the tutor we have recently taken on.
School-wise I am particularly keen on NLCS or HABS. Proximity wise Heathfield would work better for us but I'm not so keen on that school. Any advise from parents of current students there would be very helpful.
I apologise if there is already a thread on this but the only one I found with a similar request was well old.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now