kent test

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

missieme61

kent test

Post by missieme61 »

My ds is being put forward for the test by his head teacher who told me and others that she would only put forward a child if she felt they would pass, last year all 17 pass, the head said she dosent like the kent test, her ds who is in my ds class IS takeing the test ! What gets me and other parents upset is that she has told some not sit the child as it would be unfair on them if they fail, my friends dd (same school) was told she would fail 2 years ago and not to put her in but hey she passed and the head said she was soooooooo pleased for her. So if you think your child is up to it let them do it. My son has work so hard to sit this and so pass or fail hes going to do it because he wants to. The other thing is some of the teachers have children at the school and they have ALL pass the test. Wonder if they will pass this year. One teacher said its not about passing but what school they would be going to, funny that 2 of her children (same school)pass and went 2 the local grammerand a third (same school) is sitting this sept and hopeing for local grammer. Well what will be will be.
mystery

Re: kent test

Post by mystery »

Not the best head in the world by the sounds of it. You are right to ignore their advice.
pheasantchick

Re: kent test

Post by pheasantchick »

It's not up to the head to decide but then parents and child.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now