11+ Exam , is it to late to try?

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
janieski

11+ Exam , is it to late to try?

Post by janieski »

Hi

Its that time of year, and we as parents have been looking at secondary schools for my daughter for next Sept. My daughter has asked me if she could try to get into an exam entrance school near us here, the exam is in December!, I never thought of about actually trying for it, Is it too late to try to practice at this late stage?, or should we not bother given the scale of time?, My daughters bright, but does not enjoy maths, she finds it challenging, and to be honest shes been let down by her school in 2 of her years by unsatisfactory teachers she had, year 1 and 4, so has not climbed up as high as I think she could have had in her lessons and groups, I dont want to say no to her without giving it a go. Any advice.

Thankyou
mousaka

Post by mousaka »

It is never too late. My Polish friend got her daughter into highly oversubscribed Latymer school after tutoring her only for 2 months.
Trying will not do nay harm.
ah

Post by ah »

If you dont try you will never know nd you'll probably always wonder what if?

Good luck.

ah
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

It is not too late there is plenty os suitable practice material on this site - try posting in the regions areas and you will get specific advice for the schools you are looking at.
Guest1965

Post by Guest1965 »

Its never too late.
Good luck to you and your daughter. Keep us posted.