Anybody willing to knock up some paper CEM Mock exams???

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
sonasona

Re: Anybody willing to knock up some paper CEM Mock exams???

Post by sonasona »

heartmum wrote:... this is such a great idea, but being a CEM virgin - I'm not able to contribute :oops: all I can say is the panic is rising as September approaches :shock: :roll:
no need to panic, I've got just the task for you and will pm you shortly :wink:
gameon

Post by gameon »

I PM(ed) some materials to you and hope you got them.
sonasona

Post by sonasona »

gameon wrote:I PM(ed) some materials to you and hope you got them.

Cool, I have seen them but if you don't mind emailing to me that would be brill allowing me to keep all the material in one place.

Thanks
cocoa0101

Post by cocoa0101 »

Hi

The finishing touch would be a CD like the real test with all instructions, worked example questions and timings plus countdowns (halfway, 2 mins and 1 min?). I could try if you think it's a feasible.
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

cocoa0101 wrote:Hi

The finishing touch would be a CD like the real test with all instructions, worked example questions and timings plus countdowns (halfway, 2 mins and 1 min?). I could try if you think it's a feasible.
Also available in mp3 format so it can be emailed?
cocoa0101

Post by cocoa0101 »

Hmmmm....I'm not techie enough to know how to do that but yes it would clearly have to be easily distributable.
Hajra

Post by Hajra »

Hi ... Very much a newbie to CEM but would love to help ... Anything I can do let me know please... :D
heartmum

Post by heartmum »

... received PM will put something together :)
Heartmum x x x
sonasona

Post by sonasona »

Evening all, hope you all had a great weekend! I've had a lovely but hectic weekend, it will be business as usual from tomorrow.

I'm loving the audio instructions idea........not too sure about one format for all and the logistics involved but we can think that one through.

Sorry I've not got back to all of your messages but I will do eventually. Well, the good stuff keeps rolling in and it's clear everyone is taking time out of their busy schedules to deliver. I thank you for that.

I'm also pleased to advise DIY Mum and ginx have kindly offered to help us and I'm sure along with all the other excellent guidance we are getting we will pull this off.

Please be advised if you send me a pm requesting to become a member can you please advise how you'd be able to contribute to the club. It would be really handy if you could let me know which question types/topics you can cover.

Thanks
Sona
Last edited by sonasona on Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
TigerMum

Post by TigerMum »

cocoa0101 wrote:Hmmmm....I'm not techie enough to know how to do that but yes it would clearly have to be easily distributable.
If people used Dropbox, you could share the info through that... make a folder public or share it with those on your mailing list only.

Edited to say that on my phone, a voice recording produces a .amr file. A quick google tells me there are numerous and easy to use tools to convert .amr files to .mp3 or others - seems relatively simple. Feel free to correct me, anyone! I'm happy to help if needed, I just lack any CEM experience tho'.