Non Verbal Reasoning

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Oan Li San

Non Verbal Reasoning

Post by Oan Li San »

Hi, just bought the testbook 1 of non verbal reasoning (age 9-12 years) from ae publications. Am just wondering where can i get the explanations for the answers. Thank you
sonasona

Re: Non Verbal Reasoning

Post by sonasona »

Oan Li San wrote:Hi, just bought the testbook 1 of non verbal reasoning (age 9-12 years) from ae publications. Am just wondering where can i get the explanations for the answers. Thank you
Konichiwa & Welcome Oan Li San,

They also do their Workbooks which help explain NVR technique. I don't think you'll find any publication where they explain the answers for their Testbooks. I'm led to believe they use their Testbooks weekly on their courses to evaluate progress and then go through them with the DCs but maybe somebody whose DC has attended can confirm for you.

If you can give us your region/schools/exam types you are targeting maybe we can help you with something more relevant. AE books are pretty generic as they cater for all exam types in SE England!

Hope this helps.

Sona San
Hajra

Re: Non Verbal Reasoning

Post by Hajra »

I have started using the CGP test papers with my DS and really like them as they offer explanations - useful for him (and me!)
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now