What is the best way forward for 11+ for DS

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Vik

Re: What is the best way forward for 11+ for DS

Post by Vik »

Thanks for the advise, I think for me, Private prep would be a better choice as I am also considering indi in case, DS could not get to grammar and may be in future will get someone to access his interests and likes...

Thanks again..
Aethel

Post by Aethel »

Vik, if you are in Hampshire take a look at some of the very good state options there before you jump to grammar or indie-only. I have a neice at Bohunt and it’s an amazing (non grammar) school near Petersfield. They have all sorts of booster activities for the brighter children, eg my nephew who’s also there is in a French Immersion stream where multiple lessons are taught in French...they have a Spanish and Chinese stream too...
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Aethel wrote:Vik, if you are in Hampshire take a look at some of the very good state options there before you jump to grammar or indie-only. I have a neice at Bohunt and it’s an amazing (non grammar) school near Petersfield. They have all sorts of booster activities for the brighter children, eg my nephew who’s also there is in a French Immersion stream where multiple lessons are taught in French...they have a Spanish and Chinese stream too...
Bohunts all over the place, it seems:

http://www.bohunttrust.co.uk/our-schools/

I have a memory that this little experiment wasn't a resounding success in areas, though :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02ydlzz/p02ydmw7
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now