Waiting List

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Fatima

Waiting List

Post by Fatima »

Help!! Whats happening to this years waiting lists. My daughter is one of the few on the Christ Hospital waiting list. I call the school every other week to find out if there is any movement on the list only to be told no movement at all. I find this impossible that everyone offered a place there would accept it. Taking into consideration that it is a fee paying school. Last year a friends son was on the waiting list but within days of the results been released he was offered a place and i understand there is also a waiting list for the following year i'.e does who don't get offered a place this year may be offered next year (year 8). Has any other person on the CH waiting list been offered a place yet. The amazing thing is that unlike other schools where you know what number your child is, CH does not use the number system but look at the application to determine who has the greatest need to board. So the long wait continues!!!

Any advice on previous experience

Fatima
thoughtful

waiting list

Post by thoughtful »

you might be more likely to get replise if you put Christ Hospital in your subject heading, and put your post on the board for the relevant county.

Just a thought.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now