Getting results

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
piggys

Re: Getting results

Post by piggys »

kenyancowgirl wrote:Naughty piggy....making the assumption that the ex is a he....not necessarily!!
Sorry - you are quite right and I made assumptions. Naughty me. (Although having heard the reasons I still maintain the actions of the ex are d**k-like, although of course one ought to use non gender specific genital-related insults in such cases which is a bit hard, even for me.... :wink:)

Good luck OP
GSHopeful

Post by GSHopeful »

I think this sounds very petty and it’s a decision to make and agree on as a set of Parents, whether you are together or separated. Unsure what difference it makes for the children to know the indicative result now or the allocation in March - delaying the inevitable surely? As for why you aren’t allowed the information baffles me even more so?! Maybe neither of you should know and an impartial stranger should apply via the CAF and tell you all the result on 1st March?? Playing God with the results letter is ridiculous on her part and I really hope you are able to access their results somehow.
Sparklecat

Post by Sparklecat »

When our results were delayed, I phoned the headteacher who gave them over the phone.
anotherdad

Post by anotherdad »

Sparklecat wrote:When our results were delayed, I phoned the headteacher who gave them over the phone.
Pre-GDPR or did the HT verify your identity and establish your right to have the information?

We don't know the exact nature of OP's situation (and nor should we) but it may not be as simple as ringing the school. Presumably the testing authority only has one parent's registration details and its to them alone that results can be directly divulged.