Charitable donations in memory of Sally-Anne

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

hermanmunster

Charitable donations in memory of Sally-Anne

Post by hermanmunster »

Following the sad news of Sally-Anne's death, there have been so many lovely tributes on the website to her, she clearly helped many people both via posts on the forum and private messages of support, personally I had no idea she had been involved in so many appeal cases - she will be very greatly missed by many.

It is possible that some people may want to donate to charity in her memory and the moderators have been investigating the best way to do this

Sally-Anne's family have indicated that there are 3 charities that they would like to support with donations

1) Caracol - helping disadvantaged children & young people in Belize & Guatemala.

2) Refuge - providing refuge from domestic violence

3) NSPCC

If anyone wishes to donate as part of an EPE joint donation, I am collecting donations via PayPal for one week and after that time I divide it up between the charities, who will also be able to claim the gift aid.

If you would like to do this then my e-mail for paypal is

Herman.11plus@gmail.com

please indicate your forum name when sending the money, then I can message you to let you know I have received it.

If you would prefer to donate directly then the easiest way to do this is to donate to Refuge via the website
https://www.refuge.org.uk/donate/single-donation/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Enter the code 85246 (the code will indicate that it is in memory of Sally-Anne)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask

Herman
hermanmunster

Re: Charitable donations in memory of Sally-Anne

Post by hermanmunster »

Many thanks to those who have donated so far - if anyone else would like to contribute, I will be transferring the money to the charities later this week.

herman
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now