Stage 2 Music Test results next Weds

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
SaireGold9

Stage 2 Music Test results next Weds

Post by SaireGold9 »

Hello
Can anyone shed some light as to how the next stage of the SWHS Music Test works? I understand that next Wednesday we'll receive our 2nd round results, but I don't really know in what format we'll get them (ie is it pass/fail..?)
My DD would like to apply for St Clement Danes as her 1st choice school, but we are out of catchment and we would only be successful if she was accepted via the music route. Will we know this on Wednesday ahead of us filling in the online form ? I don't want to scupper our chances of being accepted into our local school should she not be successful in gaining a SCD place, if we put SCD, rather than this as our first choice on the form.
:?
Thank you in advance!
Hera

Re: Stage 2 Music Test results next Weds

Post by Hera »

You will receive a mark out of 45. You can go onto the school website and the sticky on here to find the lowest score that would have gained a place in previous years.

The schools you apply to will not know where you have placed them on your CAF. Put the school your child most wants to attend first, then if they do not qualify for that one but qualify for their second choice they will receive an offer for that one and so on.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now