Test Date Release

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
ciaowood

Test Date Release

Post by ciaowood »

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew roughly when the test dates are released for this year - is it June, when the applications open? I'm specifically looking at Kent and Medway.

Thanks.
kenyancowgirl

Re: Test Date Release

Post by kenyancowgirl »

This information is usually clearly advertised on the county council websites - start by using Google to look there - it is school allocations day tomorrow, so people are focussed on that.
Sorrel

Post by Sorrel »

We definitely knew the September Kent Test dates by mid-April last year but I can't remember when exactly they were released. Maybe start looking from the second half of this month, once the deadline for accepting this year's first round offers is past?
ciaowood

Post by ciaowood »

Thank you. I refresh the pages daily :D - it's good to know it may be around April time. Thank you.
Sorrel

Post by Sorrel »

ciaowood wrote:Thank you. I refresh the pages daily :D - it's good to know it may be around April time. Thank you.
Historically it's generally been the first Thursday that Kent schools are back, with ooc sitting on the Saturday two days later. 2019 was unusual and was the following Thurs/ weekend. Does it make a big difference to you which it is?
ciaowood

Post by ciaowood »

Hi, thank you. No, it makes no difference to me when they are, I'm just keen to know lol. Thanks.