Newsteadwood results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
The hill

Re: Newsteadwood results

Post by The hill »

Frbm wrote:We went for our tour today and I have to say, we are disappointed. DH and I left feeling that visiting the school has only brought us more questions…
I also went for a tour today with my yr 5 daughter and had it been my first visit to Newstead I think I would’ve been a little disappointed.
It was difficult to see any actual teaching and what is on offer due to not being able to access the classrooms, I understand because of Covid but it did just feel allot like a tour of the corridors.

This is a real shame for anyone visiting for the first time as it’s very different to my visit on a Saturday in 2019 where my daughter ( now in yr 7 @ NW) could experience so much more and get a proper feel for the school. There were live science lessons taking place , we were able to access the DT building which we couldn’t go in today and saw some amazing textiles & fashion design work , brilliant creations with the 3D printers and food tech live lessons , trampolining , netball and lots of information on the vast enrichment classes on offer during lunchtime and afterschool.

Possibly things you may not have seen today or been told about…..
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now