Standardized Score and Raw Score

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Jules01

Tracy

Post by Jules01 »

I'm a lurker but just felt compelled to comment....Tracy, the way in which you respond and support people on this forum is really admirable! You never fail to congratulate other people's children, despite your own adversity and the situation you find yourself in. I find that very humbling and have to admit I'm not sure I could display the same virtues! I know you are one of many very helpful people on this invaluable forum, but I have been touched by your empathy! I wish you and your DD well in the future - you both truly deserve it. :)
Good Luck!

Jules01
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

Jules01, thank you for that, it has made my day!

And we're fine. DD's work is excellent, at times it is the application that is lacking. :roll:
I think that bringing the tests forward does impact on the younger, immature child, although it is nice - maybe not :lol: - to have the result before the caf goes in.

So after sorting out the caf, the admissions criteria for DGGS and the Xmas shopping, I'm trying to sort out the Bexley selections tests shambles. I might even apply to be a governor, who knows. All in the interest of the local - not necessarily borough - kids!
ProudDad3

Post by ProudDad3 »

Thanks for that Tracy, eyes nearly popped out when I read the letter :shock:
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

I bet!

You are going to be in demand! What literature did you use for tutoring?
Can't believe that in this case it was 'ip dip doo' on the multi choice. :lol:
ProudDad3

Post by ProudDad3 »

He was privately tutored once a month and used the Bond for the Maths and the Bond and Bright Sparks for VR.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now