Hang in there, Bromley residents

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

Eadmissions web site is down. So I suppose we will have to wait till 7 am. The link to the website from the Bromley Council website has also disappeared. Guess there is nothing we can do but wait. good luck every one.
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

Well the site is still down so I'm off to bed now. Can't believe I stayed up so late so see if the website went live. Now, probably won't be able to get to sleep and as a result won't wake up in time to check at 7.00!!
bromleymumof4

Post by bromleymumof4 »

They did it on purpose - the website is still down.
WesterhamMum

Post by WesterhamMum »

Oh so typical!

We wait until four days after most of the Kent people and then the site crashes!
long and winding road

Post by long and winding road »

Good Morning Early birds. Today is the day - nearly there - hoping that the long wait is worth it and you all get what you want!!!!!
long and winding road

Post by long and winding road »

Forgot to say that I phoned Bromley yesterday and they told me that once we get the email we can use the link to get the results. Don't think you can log in before the email arrives.
crazydaisy

Post by crazydaisy »

never drinking pinot grigio again, and furious row with DH for breaking the computer as the website is down - until realised that it's not his fault. dreamt I couldn't spell 'admissions' and so couldn't get results. I really am going mad. Fingers crossed for us all, and for sanity on the school run this morning! :lol:
bromleymumof4

Post by bromleymumof4 »

Good luck everyone - thanks for letting us know that we have to wait for the email to arrive - I think I would have worn my keyboard out trying desperatley to check if the website was back up - again, and again, and again....
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

Should have put a bet on the fact that it would be down! Couldn't slepp so had checked at 5.00 am and just now. DC woke up without me having to go in and shake the bed!! I really feel for all of us waiting on tenterhooks, especially the children. At my DC's school it was the topic of conversation amongst all of DC's friends yesterday. Please do post as soon as you can log on. GOOD LUCK!
greenwichmum

Post by greenwichmum »

We don't get an email in
greenwich so I don't think that's right.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now