Newstead wood

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
crazydaisy

Re: Newstead wood

Post by crazydaisy »

It's like being Sherlock Holmes, trying to put faces to our cryptic names on this forum! My DD is in Swift - I thought Mr Price was a sweetie but wonder how long he'll survive, guess he has hidden strengths! Not sure if any of you were there? Any other yellows? There were 3 other Mums from near us, 2 in Blackheath and one in Mottingham which was lovely. And a great Mum who is going to sort us out I think with a get-together. I'm so hopeless I haven't even thought when I'm going to get time to buy the uniform. DD gets so teary about leaving her primary school it's hard to discuss with her at the moment. But wasn't there a lovely atmosphere at the evening? The girls seemed so straightforward and unsophisticated, and Liz Allen gave a great talk about giving the girls responsibility to learn positive behaviours. Maybe I'll try it at home! :lol:
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

I, too, was trying to look at everybody too and trying to work out if I could match anybody with their forum names. Our Form is yet to find a Form Rep so we probably won't be meeting up any time soon. I am away in the summer so I guess I won't have time to meet up anyway. Haven't bought the uniform yet as we have been very busy with end of term stuff at the priamry school (Sports Afternoon, Pamper evening, summer production, end of year party, etc).
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

So, how many of you were at the uniform sale at the school?
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

How is your DD settling in? Mine seems quite happy. Long may it last! She has put her name down as a helper for the Open Day. Is it really a year since we went to the Open Day?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now