Long wait...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
tests

Long wait...

Post by tests »

Last one week of the long wait for the results. We are waiting for the Newstead results on 1st March. How is everyone feeling.....
Me2010

Re: Long wait...

Post by Me2010 »

Am feeling very worried indeed that we will not get one of our preferred schools. We have done indie backups but am terrified of the fees commitment. And also the fact we have to pay a deposit and then may get a good state school place if the waiting lists start to move and then will have lost that money. Am consoling myself that the deposit is nothing compared to 7 years of school fees.
youngmum

Post by youngmum »

We've been offered an Indie place too and I cant keep thinking is it worth the next seven years of paying fees.

I worry that the gs will be too big and my dd definitely needs a plcae where she will be challenged and she wont just coast. she will happily do as little as possible and I can't help but think she will be pushed more in the indie.

to pay or not to pay. :?
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

Just a little reminder. Bromley will post the results on March 1st but you won't get them till 2nd March. If you registered online you may be able to see allocation after 4 pm on 1st but that doesn't always work. Good luck
youngmum

Post by youngmum »

Lovely way to celebrate my birthday on the 2nd. I'd better celebrate it this weekend just in case. :lol:
dani*

Post by dani* »

Nearly there! Last weekend of not knowing...

Although it has been a long wait to find out which school we are getting, not nearly as long and stressful as waiting for the test result imho.

Good Luck ... hope you will all get the result you are hoping for.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now